Senior Professional IT Systems
Yanfeng Slovakia Automotive Interior Systems s. r. o.
2 050 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Collaboration and end user computing services comprise of all user authentication, access authorization, O356 incl. email and skype, MFP management and PC management. YF will widely take advantage of managed services and separate service strategy, design and vendor management from service engineering and operations. EUC manager owns the accountability of collaboration and end user computing strategy, design, delivery and vendor management.
The YFAI collaboration services consist of several technologies that will be support by the collaboration engineer:
- Active Directory & Azure Active Directory (MFA, CA/PKI, DHCP/DNS, GPO, …)
- Email Relay
- End User Computing
- Windows 10
- O365 + Intune MDM
The Collaboration and End User Computing engineer runs the services with support of managed service partners or in-house operation team.
Typical duties for the engineer collaboration service:
- Support definition of standards for global collaboration infrastructure and documentation
- Life cycle management for collaboration services infrastructure components
- Keep up with technology development and trends for collaboration services, functionalities and infrastructure and refine best fit for the business - blueprint of global IT infrastructure landscape
- Build IT infrastructure solutions along standards for highest integration, compatibility with other technologies, compatibility with applications and manageability
- Support the implementation of managed collaboration services and technologies for scalability, agility and performance experience
- Continuously improve service performance experience by reviewing solution design versus requirements, reviewing configuration versus compatibility needs by reviewing service delivery performance versus SLAs
- New solution testing and implementation with the support of global and regional resources as well as managed service partners. Measure success of implementation in terms of timing and quality with regular reporting
- Ensure service and infrastructure availability, effectiveness and security, provide regular reporting on service delivery performance and consumption
- Participates in implementation and maintenance of ongoing collaboration services projects
- Supports updating the knowledge base used by the service desk agents including service desk agent training on all collaboration and end user computing services matters.
- Follow ITIL methodology during service design, build, implementation and operations
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Computer Science, Information Management or other related preferred
- Above 3 years IT professional experience, above 2 years work experience on planning collaboration and end user computing infrastructure or in delivering major collaboration and end user computing projects
- Broad technical skill set with the ability to deliver and manage solutions encompassing Microsoft platforms
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Win10)
- Experience supporting Microsoft O365 (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc)
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (including Azure AD)
- Experience building and managing SCCM
- Knowledge of scripting and programming
- Solid understanding of ITIL principle and processes
- Strong understanding of hardware (desktop, laptop, workstation, tablet) model and brand to meet global company IT standardized management
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Familiar with IT project management skills with sound communication/coordination capabilities
- Proficient communication skill in English
- Working Conditions: Travel to customer, Company manufacturing sites, and supplier sites may be involved based on business needs.
- Gross salary starting from 2050 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Twin City C, Mlynské nivy 14
811 09 Bratislava