Wolf Theiss is a leading business law firm in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with over 600 people in 13 countries. Our Business Development & Marketing team in Vienna is looking for a talented and experienced digital native to help us optimize SEO and SEA on our corporate website on a part-time basis (20-25 hours), working remotely.
Digital Marketing Expert (m/f/d)
Part-time | working remotely | starting immediatelyKey responsibilities:
- You focus on the technical and professional development of the Wolf Theiss website
- You will implement and improve performance monitoring tools on an ongoing basis
- You drive the planning, implementation and analysis of digital marketing activities
- You create technical realizations for content parts such as videos, webinars etc and develop fresh ideas for our website
- Degree in communication and/or marketing, preferably with specialization in e-commerce or digital marketing
- Web Content Management, Website Performance Management, Web Analytics and Online Marketing are among your core skills
- Knowledge of CMS is a must-have, as well as experience with other common programs
- Experience in using but also in implementing website analytics tools (Google Analytics is a must-have, other tools are a plus)
- Excellent standard of English (good German skills of advantage)
- An attractive position and diverse projects
- Close cooperation with ambitious colleagues from over 25 nations (company language English)
- Long term collaboration in an international environment
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
Are you interested? Please send your application in English to [email protected] (CV, letter of motivation) indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations. We look forward to your application!
Wolf Theiss Attorneys-at-law
Schubertring 6, 1010 Wien