Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Controller Retail International (Essen, Germany)
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Give your career a decisive kick – apply now!
For our innogy office in Essen, we are looking for a highly motivated Controller Retail International to drive the development of [email protected]
Are you interested in understanding what are the Key drivers of [email protected]?
Are you interested in shaping the future active in a vivid and international team?
Your tasks will be:
- You are refining the steering model and controlling tools of [email protected]
- You will create sound analysis and meaningful reports for the Top Management of [email protected]
- You will assess international investment projects from an economic point of view
- You collect segment-wide information about business development and you comment on key success factors
- You act as contact person for the CFO and the Head of Controlling Retail as well as Business Partner for the heads of B2B, B2C and the central control functions
- You act as a "challenger" and "coordinator" for the controllers of the operational retail units in each country
- You will lead cross-functional, international projects
You are perfectly eligible in case you ...
- have University degree (business science, business administration, economics or similar degree programs)
- have several years of professional experience either in the areas of controlling, accounting, finance, risk controlling or strategy combined with strong entrepreneurial thinking
- bring sound knowledge of the energy industry as well as comprehensive knowledge of the core markets within the retail segment coupled with excellent customer orientation
- have excellent communication skills, demonstrated by profitable collaboration at all hierarchy levels
- are able to analyze complex topics precisely and to prepare them intelligibly in illustration, writing and verbally
- are fluent in English (and German preferable)
- have (of course) expert knowledge in Excel as well as ideally knowledge of SAP products or another ERP
- are flexible and willing to travel for business trips within the Europe
- and finally, knowledge or experience with lean management is an advantage
What you'll get in return
- You will immediately be part of the company family and will be a trusted and supported staff member
- As Controller Retail International you get the freedom you need for your personal development
- You will have a great opportunity to work 1 - 2 years directly in our innogy office in Essen (Germany) and gain valuable experience for your further career in an international work environment (accommodation and travel cost will be covered by the company)
- We also offer a comprehensive and detailed insight into the multiple challenges in highly agile markets
- Starting basic salary is 1 200,- € brutto + 15% monthly performance bonus. Depending on your experience & qualifications the final salary is subject of individual agreement during the selection process. The salary for period worked in Essen-Office will be after adaptation process adjusted to local salary level.