Taking care of a better climate – inside each home and the world around it. That‘s our vision. We pursue it as a global leader for residential heating and hot water solutions with innovative, eco-friendly technologies and the energy of over 12.000 people in more than 20 countries. The trust of our 30 million customers worldwide speaks for itself. Change the world by changing your career: join Vaillant.
Senior Returnable Packaging Expert
Vaillant Industrial Slovakia s.r.o. | Trenčianske Stankovce
What you will do
Taking over the operational management of returnable/reusable packaging within VAILLANT GROUP that are circulating between internal production plants and to suppliers. Support the definition of a new group standard to manage returnable packaging. Lead and support the implementation from project management and content perspective together with a peer.
- Manage operationally the flow of returnable packaging ensuring the inventory tracking of the boxes to ensure availability.
- Design and track KPIs and dashboards to monitor and steer the flow and inventory level of returnable packaging.
- Optimize the logistics flow of the boxes to save transport costs. Avoid lost boxes by setting up a proper tracking measures. Experience regarding material management (brokering) is preferred.
- Design and document processes and create related guidelines for an integrated Group wide returnable packaging between VAILLANT plants and to external suppliers.
- Initiation, planning, executing, controlling and monitoring a project to implement returnable packaging. Ensure proper project management, risk management and communication for managed project. Define corrective actions in case of deviations of the implementation project.
What you bring along
min. 6-8 years work experience with focus on operational logistics, supply chain management or material management; advanced experience in managing projects; proven analytical strength; ability to abstract complex situations and processes; English business fluent, German is a plus; strong MS Office skills, SAP experience is a strong plus.
What we offer
- special trainings provided
- good salary conditions
- social benefits
- satisfying working conditions
- friendly colleagues
- English - Advanced (C1)
- Business correspondence - advanced
- Warehouse management - advanced
- Microsoft Outlook - advanced
- Microsoft Word - advanced
- Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Microsoft Windows - advanced
- SAP - advanced