Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Procurement manager for Slovakia (m/f)
Location: Bratislava /Nové Zámky
Start date: Q3 2022
Brief summary of the company:
UnitCargo s.r.o. is a branch office of UnitCargo Group, headquartered in Vienna, with branches throughout the CEE. Together with our customers, employees and suppliers we aim to provide the very best in logistics services. Our clients are internationally acclaimed companies and well-known brands from all industries. We put emphasis on safety, efficiency, environmental protection and working conditions for all stakeholders
Information about the position
The primary purpose of this position is to develop procurement, acquire new hauliers and build up the spedition clients network (contracted trucks).
Main components of the job:
- Raise the customer relationship in a team based model
- Identification of expansion opportunities, sales leads, prospective customers and market research
- New clients acquisition and business development (Slovak and Czech market)
- Maintain the relationship with the existing customers and key account management
- Providing quotes to customers
- Sales reports
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in logistic and transport business field
- Extrovert personality and good communicative skills
- Passion for negotiations and new business development
- Ability to inspire, motivate and create good relationships with clients
- Analytical mind and target oriented
- Language skills: English B1-B2 is a must, Slovak native
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office
What we offer:
- A sustainably growing company
- International team
- Very interesting and dynamic work
- Good working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Flat organizational structure, close collaboration with CEO and management
- Value-driven organization
- The minimum Gross salary is 1000 EUR. We are ready to pay more based on your working experience and performance. Yearly bonus structure will be presented in interviews.
The selection process:
- Application deadline is the 15th of July 2022.
- Interviews will be conducted in Slovak and English.
- Submit your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
We thank to all applicants but we will only respond to those selected for an interview.