Wage (gross)1 600 EUR/monthThe final level of salary is dependent on skills, knowledge and experience of a candidate.
Place of workSKY PARK Offices, Bottova, Bratislava
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Are you a reliable, proactive team player looking for a possibility to apply your analytical skills in an international environment? Would you like to be listened to and get full support in your personal and professional development? If yes, then join us on our exciting journey and become part of our team!
We offer an innovative opportunity to become a member of our UNIQuants which is a team that is responsible for a wide range of actuarial tasks in the insurance business across the UNIQA Group. The UNIQuants setup provides its members the unique chance to learn and get insights into both worlds of the actuarial field - Life and Non-life. You will be part of a flexible team, which opens opportunities to take on dynamic, new business roles. You will work with leading data modelling software and drive innovation and efficiency in all our processes. Besides, you can look forward to continuous knowledge exchange with experts from international business units across the whole UNIQA Group.
A day in the life of a Junior Actuary:
Depending on your focus area, you will:
• Contribute in the Non-Life parameterization for our approved internal model for the UNIQA insurance subsidiaries
• Maintain, improve and optimize projection models in Prophet (Solvency II, MCEV)
• Support several accounting regimes (local GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II)
• Participate in the IFRS 17 calculations for the UNIQA insurance subsidiaries
Depending on your qualification and need, you will:
• Be part of group wide projects (e.g. full internal model for capital requirement calculation, producing IFRS 17 cash flows, evaluating the development of Groups Non-Life portfolios, …)
• Contribute to the reserving calculations in the non-life and life insurance business
• Contribute to Prophet implementations for the models in the UNIQA subsidiaries
• Support the design and implementation of pricing models
• Develop and maintain IFRS 17, Solvency II and Embedded Value templates for use throughout the Group
Your required skills and qualifications:• BSc or MSc degree in Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or another quantitative field
• This position is suitable for fresh graduates
• Knowledge in basic mathematical modelling techniques
• Relevant professional experience is an advantage (e.g. Solvency II)
• Experience in Prophet and programming languages (SAS, R) is an advantage
• Proactive and reliable team player with developed problem-solving skills
• Independent, customer-oriented and self-reliant working style
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA programming is a plus
Employee benefits:In addition to the financial incentives (13th salary & annual bonus), UNIQA 4WARD offers various benefits, which cover areas such health, as well as personal and professional development.
We support our employees by offering new ways of working, including flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home.
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Are you afraid of not having all the listed qualifications? Apply anyway! We're looking for candidates with enthusiasm and positive attitude! Please provide your CV in English until 14.04.2023. We look 4ward to receiving your application!For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV
ID: 4538048 Dátum zverejnenia: 22.3.2023 2023-03-22 lokalita: Bratislava Pozícia: Actuary Spoločnosť: UNIQA 4WARD, organizačná zložka Základná zložka mzdy (brutto): 1 600 EUR/month