Senior Non-Life Actuary - IFRS 17 / Capital models
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Are you a reliable, proactive team player looking for actuarial challenges in an international environment? Would you like to be listened to and get full support in your personal and professional development? Are you an Actuary that wants to do something different? If yes, then join us on our exciting journey and become part of our team!
We offer an innovative opportunity to become a member of our UNIQuants which is a team that is responsible for a wide range of actuarial tasks in the insurance business across the UNIQA Group. The UNIQuants setup provides its members the unique chance to learn and get insights into both worlds of the actuarial field - Life and Non-life. You will be part of a flexible team, which opens opportunities to take on dynamic, new business roles. You will work with leading data modelling software and drive innovation and efficiency in all our processes. Besides, you can look forward to continuous knowledge exchange with experts from international business units across the whole UNIQA Group.
A day in the life of a Senior Non-Life Actuary:
Depending on your focus area, you will:
• Participate in the IFRS 17 parallel run for the UNIQA insurance subsidiaries
• Develop and maintain IFRS 17, Solvency II and internal model templates for use throughout the Group
Depending on your qualification and need, you will:
• Be part of group wide projects (e.g. full internal model for capital requirement calculation, etc.)
• Contribute to the reserving calculations in the non-life insurance business
• Support several accounting regimes (local GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II)
• Contribute in the Non-Life parameterization for our approved internal model
Your required skills and qualifications:• Experience with IFRS 17
• BSc or MSc degree in Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or another quantitative field
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience as an actuary
• Experience in programming languages (SAS, R)
• Experience with Solvency II calculations is beneficial
• Proactive and reliable team player with developed problem-solving skills
• Independent, customer-oriented and self-reliant working style
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA programming is a plus
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• MultiSport Card contribution
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Actuarial education
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Are you afraid of not having all the listed qualifications? Apply anyway! We're looking for candidates with enthusiasm and positive attitude! Please provide your CV in English until 31.01.2023. We look 4ward to receiving your application!For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV