Junior Reinsurance Specialist (Inward)
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and develop your expertise in the Reinsurance area? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working.
As Junior Reinsurance Specialist (Inward) you will be working on exciting tasks/projects and supporting the Senior Underwriter, as well as the Reinsurance Outward team of UNIQA Re in Zürich.
A day in the life of a Junior Reinsurance Specialist (Inward):
• You manage, maintain and develop your portfolio
• You administer the contracts within the Accounting System SAP FS-RI
• You review wordings for the contracts
• You are responsible for the performance review and data management (e.g. statistics)
• You keep track of the country specific economical and regulatory situation with regard to re/insurance
• You are responsible for the maintenance of various Bordereaux
• You are part of the Underwriting decision making process (e.g. pricing)
• You evaluate and analyse the insurance risks for Inward business by processing data, analysing information and fact finding consolidation to result in accurate decision making
• You coordinate, follow up and process all administrative requirements regarding your customers and contacts, working in a well arranged manner with and on your files
• You focus on results with a passion for the business
• You work and contribute towards an excellent team performance
• Besides your underwriting tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
Your required skills and qualifications:• Bachelor degree in business administration, economics or similar; actuarial certification is a plus
• At least 2 years of re/insurance experience
• Proficiency in English language; German and other Central & European language skills are a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office tool skills (excel / word / power point), ideally experience with Database Tools
• Strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
• Strong communication skills
• Manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong customer orientation with focus on the UNIQA Group goals and strategy
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• MultiSport Card contribution
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Are you afraid of not having all the listed qualifications? Apply anyway! We're looking for candidates with enthusiasm and positive attitude! Please provide your CV in English until 31.12.2022. We look 4ward to receiving your application!For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV