Junior Reinsurance Specialist
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in the Reinsurance area? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working.
As Junior Reinsurance Specialist you will be supporting the Reinsurance and Retrocession team at UNIQA Re in Zürich with contract management and data analysis tasks for the UNIQA Re Reinsurance and Retrocession Portfolio.
Development towards being able to act as a Deputy for the Life & Health Reinsurance Manager.
A day in the life of a Junior Reinsurance Specialist:
• You set up a complete Life & Health Reinsurance and Retrocession Contract Management Database.
• You are responsible for administering and keeping up to date the Life & Health Reinsurance and Retrocession Contract Management Database.
• You review, improve and unify the Life & Health Reinsurance and Retrocession Treaties for all the UNIQA Group Business Units.
• You prepare addenda to the existing Reinsurance and Retrocession Treaties.
• You prepare wordings for new Reinsurance and Retrocession Treaties.
• You administer the Life & Health Reinsurance and Retrocession Treaties within the Accounting System SAP FS-RI.
• You take care of the preparation of regular Life & Health Reinsurance and Retrocession Statistics.
• You keep track of Life & Health Business development by analyzing the data in respect of the profitability and risk exposure by Business Unit.
• You put together documentation for business trips to the UNIQA Group Business Units by keeping track of the country specific economical and regulatory situation with regard to re/insurance.
• 25% of your time (e.g.November to January) you will support the Non-Life Reinsurance Managers in administrative tasks during the main renewal.
Your required skills and qualifications:• Bachelor degree in business administration, economics or similar; actuarial certification is a plus
• At least 2 years of Life & Health re/insurance experience
• Proficiency in English language; German and other Central & European language skills are a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office tool skills (excel / word / power point), ideally experience with Database Tools
• Strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
• Strong communication skills
• Manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong customer orientation with focus on the UNIQA Group goals and strategy
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.10.2022.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV