The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in the area of Finance and Accounting? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working.
As Reinsurance Accountant you will be working on interesting tasks and projects in the area of accounting and controlling and supporting the Finance & Accounting team at UNIQA Re in Zürich.
A day in the life of a Reinsurance Accountant:
• You provide support with verifying, reviewing and checking for completeness of renewed reinsurance treaties (minimum and deposit premiums, participations/shares of retrocessionaires etc) in SAP FS-RI System according to treaty wording.
• You are responsible for quarterly asset portfolio checks and further tasks related to financial assets.
• You take care of payables and receivables pairing of assumed and ceded reinsurance business.
• You ensure a timely submission of payment request/advice letters.
• You support quarterly closing activities: Upload and adjustments, cleanup and verification of reinsurance files in SAP FS-RI during quarterly closings.
• You are involved in reporting of payables and receivables assumed reinsurance and outward reinsurance including dunning.
• You participate on data preparation for internal and external auditors, supervisory board presentations and other reporting purposes.
• You provide support in end-user system testing in case of new releases, bug fixes or change request implementation.
Your required skills and qualifications:• Bachelor degree in business administration, economics or similar; accounting certification is a plus
• At least 2 years of re/insurance experience
• Proficiency in English language; German skills are a plus
• Strong excel skills, ideally experience with SAP applications
• Strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
• Interest in complex reinsurance transactions and challenging audit requirements
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• MultiSport Card contribution
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.12.2022.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV