Senior Cloud Security Engineer
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Are you a reliable, proactive team player looking for challenges in the area of IT Security Management? Would you like to be listened to and get full support in your personal and professional development? If yes, then join us on our exciting journey and become part of our team!
UNIQA 4WARD is looking for an ambitious and service-oriented Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our IT Security Team in Bratislava. This position will play a key role in the evolution of UNIQA’s security architecture and functions within the UNIQA Group.
A day in the life of a Senior Cloud Security Engineer:
• You work closely with your SecDevOps colleagues on developing secure cloud environments leveraging IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) and automation
• You implement company-wide security requirements into cloud environments
• You develop Infrastructure as a Code blueprints to support creation of secure infrastructure
• You act as an advisor in the area of cloud security infrastructure
• You support security assessments of other cloud products
• You handle IT-Security incidents
Your required skills and qualifications:You have:
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in IT-Security field
• At least 1-2 years of working experience with securing MS Azure or AWS cloud deployments
• Striving for new knowledge
• A team player
• Quickly adapting to different working methodologies (agile and project based)
• Steering the realization of your ideas and architectural visions
• Sharing your ideas, experience and knowledge
• Experience with automation technology (e.g. Terraform) and git
• Experience with container technologies and other IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
• Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
• Security certifications (Azure, GCP or AWS architect and or security specialty certifications, certifications from Offensive Security, ISC2 or GIAC organizations), SANS or other classroom or online courses
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.10.2022.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
31 October 2022 (there are still 26 more days)For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV