Junior IT Security Analyst
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:UNIQA 4WARD is looking for an ambitious and service-oriented Junior IT Security Analyst to join our security team in Bratislava. This position will play a key role in the evolution of UNIQA’s security architecture and functions within the UNIQA Group.
As a Junior IT Security Analyst, you will play a crucial role in operating the Vulnerability Management System infrastructure and performing the penetration tests.
A day in the life of a Junior IT Security Analyst:
• You plan and perform manual and automatic penetration tests (internal and external) and validate reported vulnerabilities
• You define measures to minimize risk of identified vulnerabilities
• You support the developer teams with consultations on penetration test findings
• You learn to operate and further develop the Vulnerability Management System (VMS) infrastructure
• You organize, manage and report the on-demand vulnerability scans and perform vulnerability analysis
• You coordinate and inform the Vulnerability Management System customers
Your required skills and qualifications:• General comprehension of information security including a solid understanding of the cyber risk landscape
• Basic understanding of vulnerability management solutions
• General knowledge in penetration testing of infrastructure and applications
• Fundamental programming skills
• Fluent English language skills
• Willingness to be part of the evolving international IT security program
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strategic thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• A team player who is hardworking and self-motivated
• A bachelor or masters degree in information security is desirable
• Hold or working towards a recognized and relevant IT security certification (e.g. CISSP, CSSP, OSCP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.07.2022.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
31 July 2022 (there are still 30 more days)For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV