Brand & Marketing Coordinator
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Would you like to be part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working. You can look forward to strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna.
A day in the life of a Brand & Marketing Coordinator:
• You contribute to implementing current strategic brand projects in the international environment
• You provide support in central steering tasks for the group-wide implementation of a new brand strategy and campaign concept
• You support the coordination of international rollout of campaigns
• You create and check documents in view of standards, brand and communication
• You participate in the implementation of international brand standards
• You cooperate and provide ongoing support of 14 countries in the implementation of brand standards and CD guidelines
• You are part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity
Your required skills and qualifications:• Campaign management experience (all media incl. TV, production and media planning)
• Good brand, marketing and communication skills (by education of professional experience)
• Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Excellent English skills, German is beneficial
• Experience in coordinating and dealing with various requirements
• Competent handling of Microsoft Office (especially, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Stress resilience, flexibility and responsiveness to new situations
• Good feeling for corporate design topics
• Team player who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations and discussion partners – even in stressful times
You have the following UNIQA Group competencies:
• Customer-oriented. You like to adapt to different needs in an openminded and impartial way
• Action-oriented: You like to do your work reliably and on time
• Integer: you turn words into deeds
• Independence: You like to take responsibility for what you do
• Solution-oriented: You are open to unconventional solutions without losing focus to what is relevant
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.10.2021For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis