The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Are you a reliable, proactive team player looking for actuarial challenges in an international environment? Would you like to be listened to and get full support in your personal and professional development? If yes, then join us on our exciting journey and become part of our team!
We offer an innovative opportunity to become a member of our UNIQuants which is a team that is responsible for a wide range of actuarial tasks in the insurance business across the UNIQA Group. The UNIQuants setup provides its members the unique chance to learn and get insights into both worlds of the actuarial field - Life and Non-life. You will be part of a small and flexible team, which opens opportunities to take on dynamic, new business roles. You will work with leading data modelling software and drive innovation and efficiency in all our processes. Besides, you can look forward to continuous knowledge exchange with experts from international business units across the whole UNIQA Group.
A day in the life of a Senior Actuary:
Depending on your focus area, you will:
• Be part of group wide implementation projects (Producing IFRS 17 cash flows, evaluating the development of Groups Non-Life portfolios)
• Playing a major role in designing workshops and training sessions as part of the Group roll-out of IFRS 17
• Develop IFRS 17 templates for roll-out to UNIQA’s subsidiaries, and maintain existing Solvency II and Embedded Value templates for the Group
• Contribute to the reserving calculations in the life and non-life insurance business
• Calculate and validate results for Embedded Value and Solvency II
• Maintain, improve and optimize projection models in Prophet (Solvency II, MCEV)
Your required skills and qualifications:• BSc or MSc degree in Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or another quantitative field
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience as an actuary
• Experience in Prophet and programming languages (SAS, R)
• Experience with Embedded Value Calculations and Solvency II
• First exposure to IFRS 17 is beneficial
• Proactive and reliable team player with developed problem-solving skills
• Independent, customer-oriented and self-reliant working style
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA programming is a plus
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Actuarial education
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, Home Office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 30.09.2021.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 September 2021 (there are still 4 more days)For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis