Junior Market Researcher
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Would you like to be part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working. You can look forward to strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna.
As a Junior Market Researcher, you will play a crucial role in strengthening the market research team of Brand Digital & Research.
A day in the life of a Junior Market Researcher:
• You conduct internal and external surveys and derive measures from the resulting findings
• You are responsible for graphical preparation of results from the surveys
• You focus on analysis and interpretation of existing data and determination of overarching correlations
• You can expect an ongoing exchange with the Austrian team on market research projects
• You will work together with our Austrian market research team and our external partners including Market research agencies to deliver results to our internal clients’ specific needs
• As a Junior Market Researcher you are able to translate business requirements and user needs and work independently or as part of our Austrian market research team.
Your required skills and qualifications:• Completed higher education in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics or statistics
• Relevant professional experience, at least 2+ years, in market and opinion research
• Excellent MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
• Knowledge of PowerBI or WARPit would be an advantage
• Independent and analytical personality with strong communication and organisational skills
• Interest in networking within the market research field
• German language skills: reading comprehension in order to understand project content
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Onboarding program in Vienna
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, Home Office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Finance, Risk and Security Management we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 30.04.2021.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
UNIQA 4WARD, organizačná zložka, Branch office of UNIQA Insurance Group AG
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis