Visual Interaction Designer
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Would you like to be part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working. You can look forward to strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna.
You will contribute to implementing current strategic brand and communication topics and realize customer-centric solutions in an international environment.
A day in the life of a Visual Interaction Designer:
• You will play a crucial role in strengthening the online/website team of Brand Digital and Research and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at UNIQA
• You will be working on UI and UX development for public websites within a x-functional set-up to create world class user experiences, covering UI/UX design development of existing features, as well as strategic visions
• In this challenging function, you will be responsible for the visual appearance of our online user interfaces and touchpoints
• Your focus will be to create brand shaping UI look & feels – as well as delightful interactive behaviors for new and unique digital services
• You are able to translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs and interface behaviors that are brand fitting, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of UNIQA!
• You’ll use your experience in UX/interaction design to collaborate with requirements engineers and product owners to build engaging user experiences on websites and applications.
• You apply your professional experience with UI design tools to create functional and beautiful designs that impress.
Your required skills and qualifications:• At least 2+ years of professional experience in a UI/UX design agency, brand agency experience is a major plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design – or an equivalent work experience
• Experience in creating and working with UI pattern libraries and style guides and are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns
• Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, HTML, JS/CSS, Sketch, InVision, Figma or Frontify
• Very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English, German is a major plus
• The ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Onboarding program in Vienna
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, Home Office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Finance, Risk and Security Management we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 28.02.2021.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
UNIQA 4WARD, organizačná zložka, Branch office of UNIQA Insurance Group AG
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis