Quantitative Risk Specialist
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:UNIQA 4WARD is a growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working.
To support our young and dynamic team, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented quantitative risk manager with a funded knowledge in mathematics/statistics. You will be the single point of contact for various tasks of the quantitative risk management and support the international business units of the UNIQA Group.
A day in a life of a Quantitative Risk Specialist:
• You are a single point of contact for the subsidiaries and a link to Group Risk Management for the following tasks:
o Calculation and validation of the solvency capital requirement (standard formula and partial internal model)
o Sensitivity analysis
o Calculation of the solvency forecast
o Own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA)
• You are involved in the group projects aiming at further development of the risk management framework i.e. full internal model (especially counterparty default risk module)
• You participate in development and roll-out of tools and standards for the quantitative risk management process
Your required skills and qualifications:• University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other quantitative degree
• Relevant professional experience as an actuary or quantitative risk manager
• Knowledge about stochastic modelling and tools of quantitative risk management of advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office and willingness to work with programming languages (VBA, R)
• Proactive and reliable team player
• Fluent in English is a must, good command in German is a plus
You are showing following UNIQA Group competences:
• Ability to solve problems
• Readiness of mind
• Costumer orientation
• Organization: You have the ability to use resources efficiently
• Integrity and trust: You are hands-on and trustworthy
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• On-the-job training and strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, home office, social events, etc.)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 30.09.2021.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 September 2021 (there are still 4 more days)For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis