Inside Sales Representative with Czech and English
WHO WE ARE
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, our 50,000+ employees help the world's most iconic and disruptive brands to grow, manage and optimize their business.
Our Krakow team is focused on digital advertising, working on behalf of a world leader in online advertising. Our team works with existing customers to optimize their advertising campaigns. We use our sales skills and product knowledge to support the advertisers reach their goals in a way that is trustworthy, transparent, and adds value.
In our Krakow office, you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development. You'll have continual training, accredited certificates in digital advertising, and you'll be able to develop as part of a highly motivated international team of account managers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Most importantly, you are friendly, professional, and driven. We really care about the positive atmosphere in our office, and that we work as one team to meet our goals.
- You are fluent in English and Czech
- You like to learn
- You have good communication skills
- You can adapt quickly to change
- Experience in Sales/ Digital Advertising/ Google Ads would be nice
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will represent our Client on the phone or via email. You will be working with existing advertisers, providing them with recommendations to tailor their advertising strategy and campaigns on Google Ads.Your daily tasks:
- Review and strategize how to manage the accounts in your portfolio
- Contact existing customers in your portfolio via email and phone to arrange consultations
- Consult with clients to provide the best solution for their advertising campaigns
- Navigate the client through Google Ads so they can implement your suggestions
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with the client by optimizing their accounts while increasing program revenue
- A competitive base salary + Commission based on Sales performance
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow)
- End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!)
- Lots of possibilities to make friends during ttec parties, dinners and after work team activities
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Private Medical Care (Medicover) with Dental Care Plan
- Eye Care Plan
- Multisport Card
- Fancy office space with Micro Kitchen with soft drinks, salads, sandwiches and snacks available
- Relocation package (only for Candidates outside Poland)
Want to find out more about this exciting opportunity?
Apply online attaching your CV in English and expect an email or a call from the Recruitment Team!