Druh pracovného pomeru
- Payroll vendor selection, including coordination and support of cross functional teams such as HR and Accounting.
- Driving need based market research and RFP in the countries that are already operational.
- Payroll contract negotiation and maintenance ensuring reduction of cost per payslip and alignment with company's compliance and control requirements.
- Payroll vendor relationship management including monitoring vendor performance against service level agreements (SLAs) and issue resolution, ensuring defect reduction.
- Ensuring vendor technology provides the best customer experience possible.
- Promoting company´s culture in vendors to align principles, mindset and delivery.
- Support Finance Payroll operations with continued development of materials, techniques, and metrics.
- A keen interest in contract law and the financial, business, operational and end user impact.
- Exceptional attention to documenting, monitoring and modification of fine detail within contracts, similar documentation and day to day activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple initiatives in a fast paced environment as well as great stakeholder management skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Project/PMO Management experience managing large transition/transformation projects.
- Experience in a procurement and/or business finance related role requiring strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- International business experience is a plus.
- Contract experience including building work orders and master services agreements with vendors (full or part time in role).
- Payroll knowledge is preferred, but not required to be successful in the role.
- Proven understanding and experience working and communicating with cross functional teams and across all business levels from Analyst to Director.
- Strong analytical experience and an ability to understand many different global payroll processes.
- Strong process, manufacturing, or engineering background with an ability to understand work flow and throughput through the operation (Finance Payroll background preferred, but not required).
- Excellent communication skills experience working with customers internally and externally.
- Demonstrated Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address barriers to a team's success.
- A strong work ethic with high customer service acumen.
- A self-motivated and flexible working approach
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in lean six sigma tools, statistics, SPC, hypothesis testing, regression, root cause analysis, etc.
- Wage starts from 3000 € gross per month (depending on the experience of the candidate)
- Relocation bonus
- Life and disability assurance
- Retirement pension
- Annual private medical clinic membership
- Meal allowance
- Additional leave days
- Sick days
- Paid leave days (in case of wedding, moving, gradual ceremony and child birth)
- Discount for purchases on company´s products
- Employee referral program
- Relocation bonus
- Third parties discounts
- Social events
Túto pozíciu obsadzujeme pre nášho klienta
For our client, global customer care oriented company we are searching for a suitable candidate for position Vendor Manager. Position will be part of the Finance Operations Leadership team. This position will initially have no direct reports and is responsible for the Payroll vendor relationships and vendor management support in EMEA. This position will help oversee the performance of payroll service providers (vendors) and keep all agreements current. This position requires incumbent to build strong relationships with Legal, FinOps, Tech, Compliance and regional payroll operations teams.
Hlavná oblasť pôsobenia
Employment placement and personal consultancyMám záujem
If you´ll have any questions, feel free to contact me:
+421 902 942 408
Trenkwalder, a. s. Mickiewiczova 9 811 07 Bratislava