Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Therefore Corporation produces high quality information management software for companies around the world. Are you interested in joining a dynamic team – a team that has the goal of producing the world’s best information management software? Therefore™ has helped thousands of companies to speed up their business cycles and improve the way they process information. Find out more on our website www.therefore.net.
We’re currently looking to further develop our product and company by recruiting a:
Software Developer Visual Studio C++/C# (m/f)
As a software developer your main responsibility will be to design and implement new features for our Client/Server application. Being able to write reusable and reliable code and manage your own projects while working within a team is key to success.
- University degree in computer science
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio C++/C#
- Basic database skills
- Team player, proactive mindset and results orientated
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- EU work permission required
- Work on a proven software suite sold and used around the globe
- Designing and implementing new features
- Evaluating new technologies for future development
- Collaborate with your colleagues to share ideas and best practices
- Develop software in an agile environment (Kanban)
If these tasks sound like something you would enjoy, we want to hear from you!
- A dynamic and multifaceted job in an international, rapidly growing company
- We are open to applications both from candidates with more experience as well as those earlier in their careers. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is €37.000 (38.5 hours/week) but will be adjusted based on qualifications and experience.
- We offer flexible working models to suit your preferences. This can be done as a remote job, but you can also work from our office in Mödling, or a mix of both.
We look forward to receiving your application! To apply, please go to