Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Therefore Corporation produces high quality information management software for companies around the world. Are you interested in joining a dynamic team – a team that has the goal of producing the world’s best information management software? Therefore™ has helped thousands of companies to speed up their business cycles and improve the way they process information. Find out more on our website www.therefore.net.
We’re currently looking to further develop our product and company by recruiting a:
Software Support Engineer (m/f)
We're looking for a motivated person that loves challenges and the satisfaction that comes along with not only finding a solution, but helping out our customers along the way. The ideal candidate should bring a number of the following qualifications to the table.
- Higher technical education (University or college degree)
- 3-5 years experience in IT support (2nd or 3rd Level Support)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, virtualization technologies (Hyper-V) and network architecture
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and scripting
- Fluent in spoken and written English. French, German and Spanish are a plus
- EU work permission required
- Consult and develop effective relationships with our resellers’ technical staff
- Provide support via the ticketing system and phone to our resellers and customers
- Ability to identify, trace, isolate and replicate problems and successfully conduct root cause analysis as required
- Operate our Azure SaaS environment
If these tasks sound like something you would enjoy, we want to hear from you!
- A dynamic and multifaceted job in an international, rapidly growing company
- We are open to applications both from candidates with more experience as well as those earlier in their careers. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is € 37.000,- (38.5 hours/week) but will be adjusted based on qualifications and experience.
- We offer flexible working models to suit your preferences. This can be done as a remote job, but you can also work from our office in Mödling, or a mix of both.
We look forward to receiving your application! To apply, please go to