Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Are you seeking new adventures abroad? Do you want to gain experience in well-known international company? Do you want to support customers in your native language? Do you want to live just few hours away from seaside or mountains – in the center of culture, where history meets modernity?
Warsaw is the best place to be!
We are Teleperformance Group - World's Biggest Provider for Customer Experience Management and Contact Center services with offices in all continents – present in 74 countries, 217,000+ employees, 265 different languages and dialects.
Junior Technical Support Specialist with Slovak or Czech
- Contract of employment and benefit package – private health care, sport card, group life insurance;
- Challenging job in an business oriented ambiance;
- A possibility to develop in IT area;
- Free Polish classes;
- Professional product and procedural trainings package;
- Pleasant work conditions in a modern office with relax room and many pro-employees initiatives!
- Handling inbound customer contacts (technical support) in Slovak or Czech;
- Supporting business and individual clients;
- Conducting remote diagnostics and device configuration;
- Reporting customers’ issues in the system;
- Representing the company by providing the highest quality service;
- Proficiency in Slovak or Czech (speaking and writing);
- At least intermediate English skills;
- Excellent time managing skills;
- Highly developed soft skills;
- Customer service experience is most welcome but not required.
Want to learn more? Please visit our career website: www.karieratp.com
Please attach a following clause:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data attached in the job offer to be processed indispensably for the current or future recruitment process by Teleperformance Polska sp. z o.o. headquartered in Warsaw, 50 Domaniewska street, 02-672, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 item 922).
I confirm the authenticity of data included in this application document”.