Plant Controller will cover all production plant related controlling activities and support the local and regional management with analysis and investment calculations.
• Budgeting: production cost & capacity planning, cost centre, investment planning
• Analysis & Reporting: cost centre controlling, production cost controlling, production KPI controlling, working capital controlling
• Ad hoc analysis
• Evaluation and further development of the local production controlling process
• Implementation of the group production controlling standards
• Initiation and implementation of improvement projects together with the production colleague
• Business case & investment calculations
• Offer calculation process support
Salary offered (gross)
Information about the selection process
Všetkým uchádzačom vopred ďakujeme za prejavený záujem. Po starostlivom posúdení životopisov budeme kontaktovať uchádzačov, ktorí spĺňajú požadované kritériá. Ďakujeme za pochopenie.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 November 2017 (ostávajú ešte 11 dni)
We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
Our client is a part of a global industrial group active in various sectors, mainly in automotive, machinery and metal processing.
Main focus of the client's activities Other manufacturing
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Finance, Business Administration
Slovak - Advanced (C1) and
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Relevant controlling experience in the manufacturing sector
• Understanding of production process
• High degree of numbers and IT affinity
• Expert knowledge of excel, SAP user knowledge is a plus
• Slovak & English on business fluent level
Brief description of the company
TARGET Executive Search is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.