Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Technical Analyst Data Privacy & RiskApply Now
Date posted: 5.12.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 2 800 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is €2800 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Technical Analyst works independently on tasks with up to high complexity. Inputs for work are given mainly directly by other stakeholders. This role works independently on assigned tasks and may help other members in a team when necessary. You will be gathering, analyzing and documenting software specifications as well as providing Level 3 support and configuration of OneTrust Platform.
• Gather and analyze requirements from internal customers in form of discussions, workshops, and others if needed
• Process and decompose internal customer requirements into specifications and smaller blocks like user stories
• Gather and incorporate suggestions from stakeholders into analytical outputs
• Maintain and manage changes in documentation and outputs for assigned parts of software
• Create and update analytical outputs like software specifications and their components
• Collaborate in defining, implementing, and improving processes, policies
• Prepare reports for the project manager / direct manager and present the results of the analysis
• Ensure that analytical outputs are complete, consistent, understandable, achievable, unambiguous, verifiable and in line with established standards
• Deliver tasks on time and in the required quality
• Use and follow set standards and processes
• Communicate changes, problems, and ambiguities in a timely manner
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to our Benefits page (button above).
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience
• 4+ years of experience in a business analysis area
• 2+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
• Ability to create tactical plans that support the execution of a broader strategy, ability to de-compose high-level information into small parts, abstract small parts into large picture
• Knowledge on BPMN, UML including modeling tools
• Certification a field of Business Analysis (Recommended).
• Ability to effectively engage stakeholders and support them in their “Agile” journey; making sure that products owners and project stakeholders are aware and understand their roles in delivering a successful product
• Training/mentor skills
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV