IT Business AnalystApply Now
Date posted: 30.1.2024
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 2 200 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2200 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Business Analyst works independently on tasks with small to medium complexity. Inputs for work are directly given other stakeholders or more senior member of a team. Work can be validated by dedicated senior member. Main responsibility is to gather, analyze and document software specifications and may assign small complexity tasks on more junior members of a team if needed. Business Analyst will be responsible for update of documentation of assigned whole software applications. It is expected that the output will be on a desired level according to company standards. Close cooperation with development, product/platform owners, QA and others is expected on daily basis including validation of user stories, QA and other outcomes
• Works with the business to identify the challenges and opportunities for digital solutions to make an impact
• Interprets Takeda’s SDLC to help junior business analyst/s and various stakeholders, collaborate effectively during the entire journey including identification of opportunities
• Maintain documentation and outputs for assigned parts of software
• Ensure that analytical outputs are complete, consistent, understandable, achievable, unambiguous, verifiable and in line with established standards
• Process and decompose internal customer requirements into specifications and smaller blocks like user stories
• Works with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
• Provides continuous updates to stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery, communicate changes, problems, and ambiguities in a timely manner
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to our Benefits page (button above).
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
• 2-3 years of working experience as business analyst - working on digital products, gathering, analyzing and documenting software specifications is required
• 2+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV