Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Techno Functional - SAP Ariba Platform Senior ManagerApply Now
Date posted: 5.6.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 4 500 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 4500 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Define the vision and strategy for platform capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities.
• Lead the design of roadmaps for platform, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans.
• Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
• Ensure alignment with Global Process Owners and Data Digital & Technology Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
• Partner with Global Data Digital & Technology (GDD&T) Partners and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
• Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Strategic Procurement Platforms
• Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and GDD&T stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
• Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and GDD&T management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution. Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes and strategies.
Employee perks, benefits
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 8 years of SAP ARIBA technical & functional, configuration and/or development experience with Integration, and Architecture Standards (e.g., Enterprise, Data, API, Cloud)
• Minimum 4 years supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge on procurement processes and tools.
• Strong technical / application development skills.
• Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
• Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
• Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
• Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
• Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
• Takeda Operations – comprehensive understanding of Takeda’s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the procurement process, a plus.
• SAP and Ariba certification within module and/or technology desired
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV