Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
ERP Product Line Specialist Order ManagementApply Now
Date posted: 5.6.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 5 000 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 5000 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Join Takeda as a ERP Product Line Specialist Order Management where you will Partner with leaders within the business and countries, have strong knowledge of both business and technology, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services. As part of the ERP Product Line, you will report to Product Line Lead - ERP Communications, Supply Chain & External Supply chain.
• Define the vision and strategy for product line capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities.
• Lead the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP Hybris).
• Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
• Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
• Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
• Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Product Line Order Management (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP Hybris)
• Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design specification and process flows. Work closely with the key business / IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
• Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
Employee perks, benefits
To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to our Benefits page (button above).
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Solid expertise in SAP ECC SD - functional experience with configurations are must.
• Solid expertise in SAP ECC Customer Master, SAP Leonardo - functional experience with configurations are must.
• Extensive expertise in Order Management processes.
• Experience with SAP Commerce Cloud - desired
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry - desired
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV