Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
SAP SCM Senior Consultant (MM, LE, 3PL)Apply Now
Date posted: 5.6.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 4 200 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 3600 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As SAP SCM Senior Consultant (MM. LE, 3PL) your role will be to work on SAP deployment projects, but also support the development of the product line strategy by identifying changes in business and technology landscape, ensure the integrated & innovative design, build, deployment and operation of the product line and maintain its operational excellence for business continuity. The job holder is expected to possess a strong knowledge of both business and technology to drive harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services. The role also includes identifying and prioritizing features for development, defining metrics, and working closely with the business and technology teams. In addition, the individual is responsible for raising critical path issues to the Product Owner or Product Lead.
• Participate in the design of roadmaps for product line (Inter-company, Inventory management, Distribution & Logistics, Global Trade Services) , ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP GTS).
• Work on SAP deployment projects for various product launches, establishment of new distribution centers and CMOs, Participation on upgrades and implementation of new SAP features and functionalities.
• Identify and solve complex problems impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
• Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Product Line Order Fulfilment (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP MM/LE, SAP GTS).
• Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the business process leads , IT team members and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
• Act as the subject matter expert for Supply chain – Logistics execution for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
• Work with other cross functional team members to resolve highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
• Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
• Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to our Benefits page (button above).
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Minimum 8 years of SAP functional/configuration experience in SAP ECC MM/LE, ideally good awareness of WM/eWM as well, integration through interfaces using EDI / SOAP.
• Experience with role of Leading consultant that should ensure design, delivery and implementation of complex Supply chain – Logistics solutions with focus on Inter-company, Inventory management and Distribution & Logistics.
• Ability to lead the team that would consist of medior or junior consultants, ensure their proper engagement, utilization and knowledge growth during the project run.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or equivalent.
• Decent understanding of SAP LE-TRA (or SAP TM) and SAP GTS
• Practical experience with SAP S4 HANA implementation project is welcomed.
• Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
• Experience with implementing major third-party systems (3PL & 4PL warehouses, Transportation management systems).
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV