Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Scrum MasterApply Now
Date posted: 22.5.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 2 900 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2900 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Providing rigors for all Agile ceremonies, including quality of story production and effective retrospectives while having a constant focus on improving the team.
• Ensure there is full comprehension by the technical teams of all product stories during scoping and ideation phases.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on consistently improving and problem-solving.
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
• Use expert agile knowledge to guide teams to utilize tools and practices for software development.
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed
• Act as a trusted representative for the team in committees, coordinate with IT colleagues from other teams, and are SPOC for the product owner and release manager or other functions of the business.
• Deliver ongoing training for the team, product owners, developers, and testers to consolidate and support the future development of agile methods in the organization.
Employee perks, benefits
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Minimum 2 years of Scrum Master experience leading small-mid-sized agile teams
• Minimum 2 years of IT/SW delivery experience working in an agile environment
• Demonstrable experience to apply Scrum principles, practices, and theory of Scrum, Kanban, Agile Development, and Integration
• Strong analytical skills to grasp complexities and identify relationships between problems, risks, issues, and solutions; ability to work with a team to reach a consensus
• Solid Team and Organizational coaching experience to realize benefits arising from Agile Principles, self-management, empowerment, incremental deliveries, and inter-team cooperation
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Proven ability to continually build job knowledge & skills
• English language proficiency
• Healthcare and Life Sciences industry experience desired
• Industry-recognized Agile and/or DevOps Qualifications,
• Preferred Technical Degree (or equivalent experience)
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV