Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Business AdministrationApply Now
Date posted: 19.6.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 200 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2200 per month (for full-time assignment), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia as the HR Business Administration Support.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
The Opportunity and responsibilities:
• Supports managers and employees with HR-related inquiries.
• Responsible for: employee records including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
• Supports the onboarding process of new hires.
o Provides new hire information.
o Collects, validate sand maintains new hire employment-related information.
o Organizes Onboarding Day for new hires.
• Ensures that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
• Vital part of the group HR Team and contributes to the implementation of the different HR projects.
• Assists in the employee development and promotes HR programs and initiatives.
• Provides HR advice to the People Solutions team – HR Center of Expertise & Administration
• Together with HR Lead, drives performance & development programs in assigned areas.
• Responsible for the purchase orders and the invoice processing of employee benefits and other employment related invoices
• HR support activities
• The relocation admin support
About the role:
• Office based position with occasional home office.
• 60% (part-time) with the possibility to increase it over time.
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high-end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2200 per month (for full time assignment), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to bit.ly/icc-bts-benefits.
Medical - High standard medical care
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Fluency in English and Slovak is needed.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in similar role is desired
• HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Slovak Labour Code
• Experienced user of HR system Workday is an advantage.
• Experienced user of MS OFFICE (MS Word, excel, PowerPoint) is needed.
• Experience with the Ariba system is an advantage.
• Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• High attention to detail
• Organizational skills and the ability to achieve objectives within deadlines.
• Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV