Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Business AnalystApply Now
Date posted: 22.5.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 2 900 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2900 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Works with the business to identify the challenges and opportunities for digital solutions to make an impact
• Advise less experienced analyst/s in effectively analyzing complex end-to-end business processes and eliciting business requirements and needs, including identification of business needs
• Interprets Takeda’s SDLC to help junior business analyst/s and various stakeholders, collaborate effectively during the entire journey including identification of opportunities
• Maintain documentation and outputs for assigned parts of software
• Ensure that analytical outputs are complete, consistent, understandable, achievable, unambiguous, verifiable and in line with established standards
• Process and decompose internal customer requirements into specifications and smaller blocks like user stories
• Works with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
• Provides continuous updates to stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery, communicate changes, problems, and ambiguities in a timely manner
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of analysis methodologies and its capabilities, forms the bridge between the business, testing, validation, and development during successful delivery of projects
Employee perks, benefits
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 4+ years of experience in a business analysis area
• 2+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
• Certification a field of Business Analysis (Recommended).
• Training/mentor skills
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV