ERP Platform & Products Supply Chain Planning LeadApply Now
Date posted: 20.9.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 4 466 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4466 gross per month (full-time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a ERP Platform & Products Supply Chain Planning Lead you will develop and lead the EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, including product strategy definition, roadmaking, and definition of its priorities for SAP ECC, SAP IBP, SAP APO.
You will oversee the global EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, drive continuously cohesion across the planning systems and drive co-innovation with SAP.
Lead the Product Line Team ensuring integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensuring dependencies are understood, managed, and communicated.
- Lead and transform the Supply Chain Planning products in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Execute necessary requirements to ensure that the EPM environment delivers high-quality user experiences and services on a consistent and supportable global platform.
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
- Centre design and operations around world class user experience for ERP Product Line Supply Chain Planning (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP, SAP Leonardo).
- Provide leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Influence others to lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes
- Have defined and unique authority, oversee, manage, and develop the SME’s by defining clear roles and responsibilities, but also following HR performance management methodology and conducting team and stakeholder evaluations.
- Take ownership of innovation through sustain, product release & strategy, including third-party providers.
- Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - including ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes, and strategies.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, and major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure policy compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates, and contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services
- Manage and provide visible leadership to the teams, project, IT portfolios and initiatives; and creates a positive work environment.
Employee perks, benefits
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses"
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning (Demand Planning, S&OP Processes, Supply Planning and Inventory Optimizing algorithm)
- Strong technical/ application development skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.