ServiceNow Product Design Lead (ITOM)Apply Now
Date posted: 26.7.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 3 600 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3600 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
• Designs innovative solutions and technology strategy for the ServiceNow ITOM & Data Foundation product at Takeda. Makes recommendations for the ITOM & Data Foundation product design approach, partnering with platform architect, other Product Design Leads, and the partner team.
• Manages delivery of the ITOM & Data Foundation product backlog and is responsible for the day-to-day development and alignment of delivery to the strategic vision.
• Establishes release plans and communicates progress to stakeholders.
• Jointly with the customer provide recommendations on features needed for the product for future stages of development.
• Prioritize features for the product roadmap with development teams and ensure successful product releases.
• Scope the MVP considering existing resource constraints and sustained development of the product.
• Oversee initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Co-create user stories, prioritize items to achieve business goals and continuously update together with the team.
• Make sure the team correctly understands the requirements.
• Work with the scrum master, delivery team to align on timelines, dependencies, and scope.
• Participate in the planning sprint to reaffirm priorities and confirm requirements.
• Interact with other teams and units as part of synchronization ceremonies to implement cross team tasks.
• Support team in collecting ideas and setting priorities for prototyping and development.
• Work with Service Governance and other GDT functions to prepare for customer launch and readiness.
• Responsible for solution evaluation and selection of the design and implementation approach, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case.
• Gain acceptance of high-level design and detailed design documentation through Platform Review Committee.
• Create solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage licensed ServiceNow capabilities, while reducing the number of customizations.
• Consult to projects and application support groups regarding ITOM & Data Foundation product related concerns and direction.
• Drive the technical design and solution design for ITOM & Data Foundation product.
• Design architecture components, including design and documentation, and software changes or enhancements to ServiceNow ITOM & Data Foundation product.
• Review and identify gaps in architecture and solution designs, assess and define remediation efforts or mitigation options.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements that the system analysts and other technical team members include in the design and delivery.
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 5+ years of relevant technical experience including 3+ years of the ServiceNow platform experience in a technical design or delivery role
• Solid experience with designing and delivering solutions with ServiceNow ITOM product: Discovery, Event Management, Service Mapping, AIOps, Cloud Management, Integration Hub, Performance Analytics, Service Graph Connectors, Metric Intelligence
• Excellent understanding of CMDB and Common Service Data Model
• Understanding of NLU and machine-learning methods and ServiceNow ML capabilities
• Strong emphasis on Customer service and providing best-in-class support.
• Sense of urgency and good prioritization skills and ability to work under time pressure
• Ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
• Ability to coordinate projects and interact with management.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Self-starter; ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good judgment and customer interaction skills.
Recommended technologies and certification:
• ServiceNow Implementer Certification in ServiceNow ITSM; ServiceNow Certified Administrator; ServiceNow Implementer Certifications in ServiceNow Service Mapping, Event Management, Discovery, or Cloud Provisioning; ITIL Fundamentals Certification
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV