Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Visualization Engineer - GMSGQApply Now
Date posted: 31.10.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 640 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2640 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
• The Data Visualization Engineer will be pivotal in operationalizing the data and analytics initiatives for Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain (GMS) and Global Quality (GQ). This role will require both creative and collaborative work with IT and wider business. It will involve evangelizing effective data visualization practices and promoting a better understanding of data visualization and analytics.
• Support GMSGQ data strategy through data visualization, dashboards, and BI reporting fostering business users with real-time decision making.
• The Data Visualization Engineer will be responsible for conducting analysis and gathering requirements to build end to end analytical solutions. They will leverage best practices for UI/UX, data visualizations and create relevant, innovative, and impactful dashboards supporting the analytical needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
• Design aesthetically appealing and informative visualizations through the collection of business requirements and user stories for internal or external stakeholders enabling actionable insights.
• Collaborate with development teams and data scientists to build front-end UX solutions operationalizing the advanced statistics and analytics models for various business processes.
• Conceptualize, design, and develop interactive data visualizations that make complex data more accessible, and understandable for advocates.
• Develop rich interactive visualizations that are intuitive, easy to use, and understand.
• Be a contributor to communities of interest in visualization and analytics. Train, coach, and support Business by providing insight and expertise to the communities of interest in visualization and analytics Intelligence users.
• Prepare documentation of technical requirements and data definitions.
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV