Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Visualization EngineerApply Now
Date posted: 21.7.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 3 600 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3600 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
• Lead the designing of aesthetically appealing and informative visualizations through the collection of business requirements and user stories for internal or external stakeholders enabling actionable insights.
• Lead development team(s) to build front-end UX solution operationizing the advanced statistics and analytics models for various business processes.
• Conceptualize, design, and develop interactive data visualizations that make complex data more accessible, understandable for advocates.
• Rapidly define, design, construct, test and maintain interactive visualizations or reports as well as resolve data related issues and conflicts.
• Lead development of rich interactive visualizations that are intuitive, easy to use, and understand.
• Ensure high adoption rate of the data visualization tools by focusing on usability of solutions, user experience, data integrity, user training and go-live support.
• Develop standards and best practices for data visualization. Prepare, blend, and cleanse data from multiple sources to design extracts for optimal use with Power BI. Enhance report performance by optimizing DAX.
• Enforce policies and processes needed to secure, improve, and maintain the quality of Reporting and Visualization.
• Be a key contributor to communities of interest in visualization and analytics. Train, coach, and support Business by providing insight and expertise to the communities of interest in visualization and analytics Intelligence users.
• Prepare documentation of technical requirements and data definitions.
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 6+ years experience with Power BI, SQL, Reporting tools and Python
• Expert experience in writing complex DAX functions in Power BI and Power Pivot
• Export knowledge of different chart types and how to leverage them to answer specific questions.
• Strong ability to format (UI/UX) your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact.
• Ability to build complex calculations to manipulate data.
• Advanced understanding of data architecture.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charting, macros, calculations).
• Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies (Preferred)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Process oriented with great documentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
• Ability to perform diagnosis and root cause analysis as well as identify opportunities for improvement
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV