Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
ERP/SAP Training Development & Delivery AnalystApply Now
Date posted: 21.6.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 600 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2600 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Delivery of Training across ERP products to achieve the ERP Product Management vision and ensuring an effective end user experience.
• Execution of activities as required
• Training Material Development
• Continuous improvement
• Identify potential for improvement of learning which lead to e.g. an improved trainee experience, enhanced quality of content, more efficient management of training, more effective knowledge transfer, reduction of training costs
• Apply quality standards on LMS and DMS related activites
• Execution of related tasks
• Learning Management System (LMS) and Document Management System (DMS)
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate content.
• Ensure translation of materials follows a structured and governed approach in order to maintain the integrity of the material
• Analyze user feedback appling this for improvement of content
• Facilitate review and approval of materials by responsible expert
• Ensuring good quality of materials/assets and adherence to material standards
• Generate a range of training materials and assets for use ensuring ease of learning, clarity and quality.
• Management of EPM’s training inventory assets and tracking of approvals including language translated assets.
• Development of training assets across ERP products to achieve the ERP Product Management vision and ensuring an effective end user experience.
• Compliance with Takeda’s training documentation practices and training records management including for example: EPM organization standards, Global IT Compliance Regulations, GxP.
• As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
• All other duties reasonably required of the position
Employee perks, benefits
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
• And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Deep knowledge of training best practice
• Capabilities across multiple training formats
• ERP Product technical expertise required
• ERP Training expertise within pharma environment
• Internal relationships required across EPM organization
• External relationships required with vendors for communications services
• Internal relationships required across the IT organization
• Strong innovation in digital learning formats and diversity of method
• Training across multiple products, projects and regions considering user needs and cultural differences.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Appropriate Bachelor’s in related specialization area (e.g. Training, IS, HR with L&D Specialization) is essential.
• 1-2 years of experience in an area of Training in an IT function preferable
• Experience developing and delivering training across multiple platforms and formats
• Ability to develop training materials (text and design)
• Ability to work independently and part of a team.
• Ability to work successfully in multi-cultural teams and to build strong relationship with key local and global stakeholders
• A strong executor, ability to implement deliverables in a timely and effective manner
• Excellent English language skills
• Experience in Training development and delivery for ERP Products e.g. SAP, JDE, Ariba.
• Additional Language Skills desirable – e.g. Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese.
• Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems as well as design applications and tools
• Open to new ways of working and applying new methodologies
• Flexibility to travel to countries/regions where necessary
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.