Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Cognos Visualization DesignerApply Now
Date posted: 13.3.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 640 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2640 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world.
As a Cognos Visualization Designer, you will design data dashboards, analyze requirements, and build analytical solutions for Takeda's Finance teams worldwide. Your role would be crucial in helping to promote better understanding and use of data visualization and analytics.
• Collaborate with business and functional teams to gather requirements using Takeda templates
• Create, test and publish reports using Cognos Analytics and its components (Connection, Query Studio, Report Studio, Framework Manager)
• Translate business requirements into IT solutions using Cognos Analytics/BI
• Complete application development life cycle incl. requirements gathering, analysis and design, implementing, testing and deployment
• Provide excellent problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to work effectively under the pressure
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high-end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2640 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to bit.ly/icc-bts-benefits
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 3+ years in Cognos 11 BI (Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Query Studio)
• Expertise in BI reports, TM1 OLAP solutions, and business/technical model design/analysis
• Experience in installation, configuration, and report development
• Knowledge of best practices for always on services
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Process-oriented and good at documentation
• Excellent communication skills with customer focus
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV