Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data ScientistApply Now
Date posted: 28.6.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 640 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2640 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative, and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As Data Scientist you will translate processes, and requirements into analytics solutions and metrics with effective data strategy, data quality, and data accessibility for decision making. Operationalize decision support solutions and drive use adoption as well as gathering feedback and metrics on Voice of Customer in order to improve analytics services.
• Collaborates with business partners in identifying analytical opportunities and developing BI-related goals and projects that will create strategically relevant insights.
• Work with internal and external partners to develop analytics vision and programs to advance BI solutions and practices.
• Understands data and sources of data. Strategizes with IT development team and develops a process to collect, ingest, and deliver data along with proper data models for analytical needs.
• Interacts with business users to define pain points, problem statement, scope, and analytics business case. Develops solutions with recommended data model and business intelligence technologies including data warehouse, data marts, OLAP modeling, dashboards/reporting, and data queries.
• Works with DevOps and database teams to ensure proper design of system databases and appropriate integration with other enterprise applications.
• Collaborates with Enterprise Data and Analytics Team to design data model and visualization solutions that synthesize complex data for data mining and discovery.
• Assists in defining requirements and facilitates workshops and prototyping sessions.
• Develops and applies technologies such as machine-learning, deep-learning algorithm to enable advanced analytics product functionality.
• Understand the analytics drivers and data to be modeled as well as apply the appropriate quantitative techniques to provide business with actionable insights and ensure analytics model and data are access to the end users to evaluate “what-if” scenarios and decision making.
• Evaluate the data, analytical models, and experiments periodically to validate hypothesis ensuring it continues to provide business value as requirements and objectives evolve.
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 3+ years of experience with statistical modeling such as clustering, segmentation, multivariate, regression, etc. and analytics tools such as R, Python, Databricks, etc. required
• Experience in developing and applying predictive and prescriptive modeling, deep-learning, or other machine learning techniques a plus.
• Great numerical and analytical skills, as well as basic knowledge of Python Analytics packages (Pandas, scikit-learn, statsmodels).
• Ability to build and maintain scalable and reliable data pipelines that collect, transform, manipulate, and load data from internal and external sources.
• Ability to use statistical tools to conduct data analysis and identify data quality issues throughout the data pipeline.
• Experience with BI and Visualization tools (f. e. Qlik, Power BI) ,ETL, NoSQL and proven design skills a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.