Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Engineer with TM1Apply Now
Date posted: 23.1.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 2 640 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2640 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Data Engineer you will lead complex data analysis, uses and explores data, languages, tools, and software to best construct data for predictive modelling. Build and deploy complex data models for various business purposes.
• Determines data analysis approaches, uses different technologies, big data preparations, programming and loading as well as initial exploration in the process of searching and finding data patterns.
• Oversees data science input and requests, translates these from data exploration - large record (billions) and unstructured data sets - to mathematic algorithms and uses various tooling from programming languages to new tools (artificial and machine learning) to translate, build and optimize models.
• Leads and conducts ongoing tests in the search for solutions in the data modelling, collects and prepares the training of data, tones the data, optimizes algorithm implementations to test, scale, and deploy future models.
• Develops technical roadmaps and approaches for data analyses to find patterns, to design data models, to scale the model to a managed production environment within the current or a technical landscape to develop.
• Independently use own judgement to identify data requirements and influences the design and implementation of the IS/IT data strategy.
• Maintains up-to-data knowledge on modern data technologies, explores new platforms and beta tooling.
• Influences and maintains relationships with partner organizations in support of data analysis, modelling and deployment.
Employee perks, benefits
What Takeda Can Offer You
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses"
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Advanced user of IBM TM1/Cognos stack.
• Experience with modeling and developing TM1 applications and processes
• Integration of new applications into data warehouse
• Creating new ETL jobs
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen and excels in problem solving and analytical skills.
• Up-to-date specialized knowledge of data wrangling, manipulation, and management of technologies to affect change across business units.
• Ability to work in an agile and rapidly changing environment with high quality deliverables.
• Experience in Data Lake or Data Warehouse, Datamart environments.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV