Data Solutions ArchitectApply Now
Date posted: 23.1.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 4 150 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4150 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Data Solutions Architect you will provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures for data across the enterprise.
• Architecting, Designing, and Delivering Cloud Data and Analytics solutions (Amazon Web Services experience preferred) encompassing multiple technologies and services
• Focusing on AWS native services and optimizing the data landscape through the adoption of these services
• Putting strong focus on delivering cloud solutions to support the business in its journey to become a data-driven edifice
• Leading IT technical discussions and collaborate with business on solution implementation
• Producing technical documentation, including design plans, solution architecture diagrams, data flow mappings
• Effectively planning, prioritizing, and managing the delivery of data to increase business effectiveness and taking ownership of solutions, assignments, actions items, and issues, and remaining accountable for their completion
• Leading the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of complex data systems and solutions
• Developing conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
• Creating and maintaining current and target state data architectures
• Defining and managing standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality
• Ensuring technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state
• Overseeing end-to-end data life cycle management activities
• Working with IT teams, business analysts, and data analytics teams to understand data consumers’ needs and develop solutions
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• More than 7 years’ experience in Data and Analytics domain
• Minimum of 3 years in cloud solution architecture and solution delivery experience
• Strong full-stack solution architecture and solution delivery experience with modern technology stacks (Databricks, Spark, Lambda, RedShift, BDM, and modern visualization tools.)
• Ability to relate BI architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs
• A strong understanding of foundational cloud infrastructure
• Experience with AWS Cloud Platform including AWS Glue and Redshift
• Hands-on experience in Conceptual Data Modeling using tools such as Erwin
• Experience with data integration techniques, design patterns, and business intelligence tools
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Informatica
• Pharma, Life Science and/or healthcare (Commercial or R&D)
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV