Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DevSecOps Security Analyst (English, remote work, later 50% HO)Apply Now
Date posted: 17.8.2022
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: 1 860 EUR/monthMotivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 1860 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
• Coordinate with the team in implementing static code analysis, threat modelling and creating/managing developer training program
• Manages continuous release planning and execution, and integrate with security design and engineering work across multiple groups and technical constituencies
• Assists in the devopment and executution of the secure software development strategy for the enterprise, including policies, standards and governance
• Implements automation to integrate Application Security into various applications across the enterprise
• Provides input and guidance on the various DevOps security tools / processes for threat modelling, code repository security, container security, dynamic application security testing, secrets management, penetration testing, and cloud infrastructure security
• Assists in the development of a communications program for application threats and external and internal security events
• Implements application security risk posture and processes across the enterprise
• Creates and supports metrics that report application risk posture and progress over time
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
• Daily allowance for meals
• Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
• Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Information Services, IT, Information Security, etc.)
• At least 1 years of experience with Applications Security, including familiarity with the leading toolsets supporting Application Security (dynamic and static)
• At least 1 years of experience with product design, delivery, and ownership and threat modelling
• Experience in enabling organizations with DevSecOps
• Experience with establishing and executing application security strategy
• Experience in static code analysis and third-party software composition analysis
• Ability to roll out Threat Modelling enterprise wide that can be consumed by developers and engineers
• Strong problem solving and program execution skills; Ability to prioritize and drive difficult decisions among heads of development teams
• Ability to solve very complex security issues that span legal, compliance and regulatory obligations across various lines of business and shared service areas of the company
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, including but not limited to: ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, COBIT and NIST
• Ability to provide ongoing metrics and reporting
• Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
• In-depth pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
• Experience with validated systems
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.