UI Design LeadApply Now
Date posted: 10.11.2021
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a UI Design Lead, you'll be responsible for accelerating co-creative innovation and design-thinking working practices within EDGE program and nearshore. You will advocate agile co-creative user centric ways of working within Takeda organization and independently lead and manage individual early requirement gathering processes of the individual use cases using co-creative design practices.
• Proactively develop and codify the teams design practices for early requirement gathering to enhance the working practices and business outputs
• Lead the early requirement gathering process (Design Sprint):
• Ensure the collaborative creation of the outputs with project team members
• Facilitate and codify workshops with business stakeholders
• Ensure holistic view (technology, process, business, and user) in innovation stage deliverables
• Ensure seamless handover to 3rd party implementation team
• Take care the business stakeholder management and clear communication between parties
• Help to turn ideas into development streams.
• Advocates EDGE program and NS capabilities: Agile and co-creative end-user centric ways of working within Takeda business functions to drive valuable service development using SAP Cloud Platform
• Help the Intake lead in the detailed planning and business use case creation by providing work estimates and plan the detailed work activities
• Report and follow-up the early requirement gathering projects (innovation) to Program lead and Governance
• Help to manage and govern the innovation portfolio and reporting it
• Participate on developing the EDGE operating model
Employee perks, benefits
• A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
• Continuous professional growth and global careers
• A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
• Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
• A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
• Retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Paid leave
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Food stipend
• Professional Development
• Paid volunteering time
• Summer schedule
• Education and Internet allowance
• Referral bonus
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
• We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
• When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
• We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
• We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
• We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
• We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to: Daily allowance for meals, supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities, and assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Design / Computer Science or Digital Business
• 5+ years of relevant experience in design discipline, e.g. as Service Designer in digital domain etc.
• Design lead methods and user centric thinking in the centre of all thinking
• Experience as a team member in a full lifecycle from early product innovation to implementation of it
• Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
• Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
• Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
• Great organizational and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills in written and verbal
• Positive and entrepreneurial attitude
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV