DevOps Engineer (international e-commerce company)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You will be responsible for:
- Cooperating with other Engineering teams to achieve well-designed, sustainable infrastructure, microservice solutions and efficient and robust production environment
- Deploying and automatizing infrastructure & platform services in Public Clouds using Infrastructure as Code
- Programming - part of the daily agenda (Python or Golang)
- Automatizing tools to perform routine system administration tasks, systematically reducing manual toil
- Monitoring applications and services within the environments (incident management - resolving & preventing)
- Managing and operating 24×7 production Kubernetes clusters on Google/AWS/Azure - deploying & debugging.
Employee perks, benefits
- People Development Program - using competency maps
- Utilization of the personal education budget on an annual basis
- Extended parental leave (with regional specifics)
- Company performance bonus
- Pension scheme (with regional specifics)
- Healthcare plan (with regional specifics)
- Possibility of the remote work
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client focuses on internationally renowned e-commerce cloud and marketing automation for businesses.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience with compiled or interpreted language is a must (Python or Golang preferred)
- Experience with setting up monitoring, configuring alerts, on-duty experience preferred, experience with Grafana and Prometheus preferred
- Experience with DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technologies (eg. terraform, GitLab, ansible, docker, etc...)
- Preferred experience with cloud-native systems, experience in code-based configuration, load-balancing, auto-scaling, monitoring, networking, security and problem solving
- Working experience with modern database systems, including caching, application of NoSQL, Key/Value, and RDBMS datastores, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL are preferred,
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based systems (BigQuery, BigTable, Cloud SQL…)
- Basic knowledge of microservices (RESTful services, GRPC, API development, and Message Brokers)
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
811 08 Bratislava