CSS Developer (Remote)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping the look of the app consistent in modern browsers based on delivered designs.
- Solving reported visual issues
- Delivering smooth user experience
- Creating reusable SCSS components and building complex designs upon them
- Contributing high-quality code according to our coding guidelines
- Working on cross-team projects
- Taking part in team decisions
- Working on your self-development
Employee perks, benefits
- A great deal of freedom and trust
- Flexible working hours
- Company events (summits) twice a year
- Friendly atmosphere
- People Development Program
- Personal education budget on an annual basi
- Access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- The employee assistance program
- DisConnect days
- Sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities
- Extended parental leave available
- Company performance bonus.
- Stock options
- A referral bonus of up to 3000 USD
- Monthly lunch entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
A leader in digital and commerce experience with branches in Prague, Brno and Bratislava, wich main product is a digital experience platform built specifically for companies who want to grow their revenue online. Their products combine content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
The company serves over 250 companies globally including several world-known companies in the retail and electronic industry.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- CSS (all selector types, selector specificity, fonts, relative units, box-sizing, positioning, block/inline layout, float layout, flexbox layout, grid layout, responsiveness, pseudo-elements, animations, performance, etc)
- SCSS (variables, functions, mixins, extends, operators, etc)
- Experience with writing maintainable, modular, component-based CSS
- Browsers: cross-browser support, DOM inspector, high-density displays
- Programming skills (understanding basic syntax and concepts like variables, types, conditions, cycles, functions, objects)
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
Na Příkopě 14
11000 Praha 1