Payroll Project Specialist with fluent German
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Be a subject matter expert in projects to drive payroll improvements for one country or group of small to medium size countries
- Be a subject matter expert in expansions projects
- Maintain the operational effectiveness of payroll process from the start to the end
- Collaborate with other leaders to build a culture of balances and checks within the Payroll Operations Team to maintain and efficient and effective audit process
- Collaborate in efforts to evaluate and redesign Payroll processes to align with the company’s rapid grown and commitment to quality
- Collaborate with teams across IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive Benefis Package (incl. home office, sick days, bonus scheme, life insurance, motivational programs and many others)
- Friendly multi-culti teams and a great succession scheme (possibility to grow within the company)
- Informal start-up environment
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Human Resources - basic
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in EMEA Payroll processes & systemseep controllership
- Deep controllership / statutory compliance knowledge (tax, labour code, social security, garnishments, pension, benefits, terminations)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive
- Root cause analysis
- English and German language on advanced level
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!