HR & payroll administrator with Turkish
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you have previous experience with payroll agenda or HR administration? Let´s join the most prestigious company on the market and grow professionally in a team of skilled colleagues.
- Gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
- Performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input data with output data
- Cooperating with the HR Services team on employee payslip queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
- Executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive Benefis Package (incl. home office, sick days, bonus scheme, life insurance, motivational programs and many others)
- Friendly multi-culti teams and a great succession scheme (possibility to grow within the company)
- Informal start-up environment
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a well-known international start-up - a leader in online business - and its warehouses and subsidiaries are all over the world with more than 500 thousand employees.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- At least Secondary education with school-leaving examination
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
- At least 1 year of experience in HR, finance, tax or accounting
- Fluent in English and Turkish language
- Experience with payroll processing
- Knowledge of SAP, ADP, Peoplesoft, Workday
- SSC experience
- Knowledge of personal income tax principles, local legislation
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!