Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Position is located in our Bratislava office, the successful applicant will be handling the key responsibilities below:
- Provide 2nd Line incident resolution for the clients Managed Services clients
- Build, test and deploy Enhancements and Change Requests
- Code, test, correct and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools.
- Create and maintain support documentation.
- Work on small to media size of development projects
- Identify and report issues and risks.
- Work with clients to provide support and/or handle acceptance tests.
Employee perks, benefits
- Financial evaluation
- 25 days holiday
- 3 x home office/week after the trial period
- Meal vouchers are fully paid by the employer
- 1x monthly corporate breakfast
- Once a week snacks, fruits, croissants
- Career development - paid trainings
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
The global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals and their advisors rely on the company's expertise and experience. The firm’s highly qualified professionals work together as one team in over 30 offices worldwide.
As globalization has expanded, residence and citizenship have become topics of significant interest among the increasing number of internationally mobile entrepreneurs and investors whom the company proudly serves every day.
The firm also runs a leading government advisory practice that has raised more than USD 8 billion in foreign direct investment. Trusted by governments, the firm has been involved in strategic consulting and in the design, set-up, and operation of the world’s most successful residence and citizenship programs.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- 2+ years of directly relevant SharePoint experience including creating/maintaining code, web parts, and workflows
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Designer and associated tools
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint administration
- Experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, & 2016
- English at fluent level B2/C1
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
Na Příkopě 14
11000 Praha 1