Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Microsoft Office 365 Solutions Specialist
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Provide technical consultancy in an enterprise Office 365
- Designing and implementing overall Microsoft Identity infrastructure along with the latest Microsoft cloud solutions
- Preparing the overall solution architecture with Governance, Architecture and Security Teams,
- Supporting integration of new applications and services with Microsoft cloud solutions and/or Microsoft on-premise identity infrastructure (Active Directory / Active Directory Federation Services)
- Supporting/supervising day-to-day operations of both on-premise and cloud
- Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
- Evaluate new technologies for cloud environments in order to implement new functionality in integrated manner
- Technical proficiency in Exchange online and Exchange on-premises to provide assistance with planning, design and deployment, configuration, optimization,
- migration, standard methodologies, disaster recovery, and other related areas with troubleshooting at the expert level within large network environments
Employee perks, benefits
- Good financial reward depends on work experience
- Agile team, leaded by a new innovative method
- the necessary software and hardware to perform your work
- training, presentations, conferences
- 7.5 hours of working time, home office option
- diets beyond the labor code
- regular teambuilding
- Many cultural and sporting benefits
- chill zone - table football and other games directly at the workplace
- Free banking products
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Leader in innovation, new technologies and systems for the international banking group.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Azure AD Connect
- Sharepoint Online, Teams, Cloud App, Security, Priviledged Identity Management, Azure Information Protecion, Azure MFA
- Experience with networking, application and security protocols especially with: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTP/TLS,NTLM, Kerberos, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP,
- Windows Server OS administration experience and scripting knowledge, especially powershell
- An Exchange Online administrator must provide day to day country on-prem administrator cooperation
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
811 08 Bratislava