AP Process/Project Manager (Vendor Relations)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You will cooperate globally across the organisation, which will enable you to gain a bigger picture as well as direct influence regarding the company´s vendor relations, AP processes as well as supply chain.
What will you do on daily basis?
- Act as a Project manager for different projects related to financial shortage claims and their processess
- Manage and build strong business relationships and mutual trust with Company´s vendors and represent the Company as the main point of contact
- Interact globally with internal stakeholders in order to understand and analyze causes of regular claims issues/problems
- Find and test efficient solutions beneficial both to the business and to the vendors
- Improve claims-related processes accordingly to ensure internal supply chain compliance
- Improve vendor experience within the company as well as cross-functional communication for smoother process
Employee perks, benefits
- Competitive Benefis Package (incl. home office, sick days, bonus scheme, life insurance, motivational programs and many others)
- Friendly multi-culti teams and a great succession scheme (possibility to grow within the company)
- Informal start-up environment
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is a global leader in Internet commerce and one of the strongest brands on the market. Come and work for an internationaly recognized company with a stable presence in Slovakia.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Min. 4 years of Experience in Financial Operations - AP/AR Processes OR Accounting OR Audit OR other finance-related field ("Big Four" experience beneficial)
- Project Management Experience
- Active English AND German
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOK UP, HLOOK UP, filters, basic functions, tables)
- Detail-orientation as well as ability to see the bigger picture
- Independence and hands-on approach
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Innovative approach and assertiveness
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
811 08 Bratislava