Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Senior ODI Developer
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to the design and development of an overall data exchange solution, including the review of existing processes to confirm technical feasibility of ODI integration
- Assist with estimating, creation of road map and strategy, development, and implementation of existing solutions
- Ensure standards and best practices for all current and new frameworks are followed
- Recommend solutions to address short term and long term gaps
- Create technical documentation and build instructions to onsite and/or offsite global teams
- Assist with code reviews, deploying, and validating the technical solution when needed
- Develop and maintain SQL, PL/SQL code as needed for Oracle database
- Maintain, monitor, and support ETL/ELT integrations using ODI
Employee perks, benefits
- We offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- We support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Leader in innovations, new technologies and systems. As the epicenter of ambitious ideas and internally created solutions that service and are deployed widely across all group´s banks.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or another related degree of study
- Bring more than 10 years of experience with Oracle Database 10g, 11g or 12c in a Data Warehousing environment, Oracle Data Integrator(ODI), Hands-on Data Modeling and Working knowledge of ETL and ELT design considerations
- Have experience with Java framework architecture as well as knowledge of ETL concepts and with data flow diagrams or data flow designs
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Already gained experience in using ETL tools such as PL/SQL stored procedures, etc.
- Dispose of an expert level in development and with SQL or PL/SQL
- Have experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and data management principles
- Create a positive work environment through teamwork, conflict resolution and participate in and/or lead meetings and workshops
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!